English Fun

[English Fun][bleft]

Romantic Poetry

[Romantic Poetry][bsummary]

Jokes and Humor

[Funny Jokes][twocolumns]

Funny Jokes 2020 | Monday Joke | Good Jokes | Hilarious Jokes | Best Funny Knock Knock Jokes in Urdu and English

Find latest collection of Funny Jokes 2020. We are presenting here Good Jokes, Hilarious Jokes, Monday Joke, and Best Funny Knock Knock Jokes in Urdu and English for all age groups. Often you really say: “Tell me a dirty joke”.
Funny Jokes are most powerful source to reduce depression, make smiles and give happiness to the people.
As Dr. Seuss said:
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

A joke is generally a funny piece of oral literature in which words are used with funniest ends called “Punchlines” to make people laugh. These Funny Jokes presented here are only for amusement and entertainment of our readers. So read and enjoy these Funny Jokes 2020 in Hindi, Urdu, and English. If you like, please share with your friends and followers.
funny jokes, monday joke, knock knocks jokes, corny jokes, joke of the day

Funny Joke in English

The biggest festival in the world is “Wife”.
Which has to be celebrated every three to four days.
Also Read: Top 10 Funny Jokes for Girls


best jokes, funny jokes, monday joke, knock knocks jokes, joke of the day

Funny Joke in English


Strange trouble of a Tourist on his way back from Pakistan.
Her identity on ID card showed “Black Spots” on his face. But the tourist's face was clean of all kinds of stains. When the Customs officials asked for an explanation, she said that after coming to Pakistan, I used Faiza Beauty Cream, due to which the dark spots on my face were reduced to such an extent that they are no longer visible.
killer joke, funny jokes, monday joke, knock knocks jokes, english jokes

Funny Joke in English

The thief was about to steal expensive household goods.
When Pappu's eye opened.
Pappu said:
Take my school bag too.
Otherwise, I will make a noise and wake everyone up.
husband wife jokes, best jokes ever, funny jokes, monday joke, knock knocks jokes

Funny Joke in English

Four Sardars were running behind the train.
Two managed to board the train.
People said: Sardar, Well done.
Sardar: Nothing well done!
They had to go, who left behind the train.
We came to see off them.
gay jokes, funny jokes for adults, funny jokes, monday joke, really funny jokes

Funny Joke in English

Dr. to a Crazy Man: Why are you crazy?
Crazy Man: I married a widow. My father married her young daughter. As if my father became my son-in-law and my daughter is my mother. They have a daughter, she became my sister. But I am her grandmother's husband, so she became my granddaughter. So my son became my grandmother's brother and I became my son's nephew.
Doctor shouted: Shut up, otherwise, you will drive me crazy too.
funny jokes, good jokes


I hope you would like these Funny Jokes 2020. If you like, please comment below and share with your friends and followers.

No comments:

Only Post related comments are accepted to publish on site. No spam and promotional comments, please.

Advertisement

Sponsored Contents