English Fun

[English Fun][bleft]

Romantic Poetry

[Romantic Poetry][bsummary]

Jokes and Humor

[Funny Jokes][twocolumns]

100+ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greetings | We Wish You a Merry Christmas


merry Christmas, happy Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas is the biggest day for Christians to celebrate happiness, love, and pleasure moments. It is a day when Christ was born and it is celebrated with love, the spirit of giving and sharing happiness. Now it has become a universal tradition to wish others “Merry Christmas” every year. We have a unique collection of happy Christmas wishes, messages and greetings with beautiful images to wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your friends, followers, and family. We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

100+ Merry Christmas Messages and Greetings | Merry Xmas Wishes

xmas wishes, merry christmas and happy new year

May your home be filled with laughter, contentment, harmony, peace, and abundance of mercy!
Having you as my friend fills me with so much joy and the thought of you makes my heart bright.
There is no better time for friends and family to come together with such as Christmas.
It is that time of the year to take things slow.
It is yet another time to give and receive but blessed is he who gives then he who receives.
Spread the warmth and love brought about by Christmas.
Let it be savored by friends, family and the neighborhood.
May you make memorable moments, unbreakable bonds and hoe for a better future.
May this be the best Christmas for you and your family!
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you divine favor, good health, prosperity, and long life.
Above all, the peace of Christ born of a virgin.
I am sending you a message of hope and faith and a happy Christmas.
Sending thoughtful wishes your way; of joy and unending testimonies.
wish you a merry Christmas, merry christmas wishes
So, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the day.
May all your dreams and wishes come true, and you feel happiness all year round.
Thanks for being in my life and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
The ultimate goal for Christmas is to do something extra for someone.
I am going to do just that, by wishing you Merry Christmas and surprise you with a special gift.
I am giving you all my love so that you have the best holiday ever.
Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year by wishing Merry Christmas.
You shine brighter then the stars during the entire year, and here is hoping you receive the love back during the Holiday.
Here is hoping Christmas helps you end the year on a cheerful note.
Here is hoping you feel all the love and joy you give to people during the entire year.
You complete our lives, and we wish you a Merry Christmas.
May your home be filled with all the joy during the festive season!
There is no gift out there that can truly show you how much I care.
happy christmas wishes, happy christmas messages
You are my best friend, my all, and my everything in this world.
Hope makes things work, and love makes things beautiful.
I hope you have all the three for the festive season.
May your year be full of blessings and happiness!
I wish you have all the happiness in the world.
Joy and peace to you and your family throughout the year.
Here is hoping you have a season full of blessings from heaven above.
If you ever want to know how a glorious mess looks, just look at the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.
May you receive all that you desire for and dream for!
Let’s make some memories on this Christmas that will last forever.
I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
The time for celebration and gathering are about to begin.
happy christmas day, merry christmas everyone
Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year.
May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family.
I would like to send a million thank you for being my best friend in life.
I hope you’ll have an amazing time this Christmas!
You deserve a box full of blessings this Christmas!
I may not always say how important you are in my life.
But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
Thanks for the support and care you have always given me.
Enjoy every moment with your family, friends and your loved ones.
Hope this Christmas brings you new opportunities and gives you great ideas.
Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
Wishing you the best of what this Christmas can bring you, Have a joyous, peaceful and love-filled Christmas!

Religious Christmas Messages

have yourself a merry little Christmas, merry xmas
It’s not only about a day of decorating Christmas trees and singing Christmas carols, but it’s also a day to celebrates our Lord’s unconditional and unceasing love for us!
May all your wishes come true and your desires are fulfilled!
As you celebrate the birth of our sweet Lord Jesus, I want you to know that my prayers are always with you and you’ll always have Christ’s blessings in life!
Christmas is a reward for those who believe in Christ.

Inspirational Christmas Wishes

merry christmas greetings, merry christmas messages
Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has given you so far.
Enjoy every moment of Christmas because it has come with a promise of a better tomorrow!
On this wonderful occasion, I want you to know that you’re one of the nicest creations of god and that he will never disappoint you in life.
No matter what happens in life, make sure you don’t stop believing in you.
But when that does not mean you should stop dreaming.
If you look around, you’ll see God has blessed you in many more ways than he did to others.
You have more reasons to be thankful this Christmas!

Christmas Wishes for Mom and Dad

merry christmas card, I wish you a merry Christmas
The human being I am today and everything that I have conquered - I owe it all to you.
I hope you know that I am always grateful to you.
No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad.
I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever.
I pray to God every day for your good health and a good mind.
You have always made sure that we were doing okay.
Dear Dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me.
I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness in the world!

Christmas Wishes for Sister

christmas wishes sayings, christmas wishes for friends
Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness.
Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God.
It’s difficult to put in words how important you are to me.
But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life.

Christmas Wishes for Brother

short christmas wishes, short christmas message
All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own.
I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart.
Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year.
You spent so many Christmas with me even when you had your reasons not to.

Christmas Wishes for Family

xmas greetings, christmas and new year wishes
May all your moments be filled with tremendous happiness and astounding cheerfulness!
Favorite foods and favorite faces are the reasons why Christmas is my most favorite festival.
You taught me about the Christian religious values and you taught me about how to have fun on a Christmas!
It doesn’t matter how far away from each other we are the whole year, we’ll surely unite under the same roof every Christmas!
Wishing each and every one a Christmas this year full of laughter, joy, and contentment.
Just a simple effort like this from you can really make a big difference in your relationships with your loved ones!
I wish to be with you this time too!
May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas.

Romantic Christmas Wishes

christmas and new year greetings, best christmas wishes
I have so many reasons to be thankful on a Christmas day but you are the ones that come first in my mind always.
My joy of Christmas doubles when I see you smiling.
You have a permanent place in my heart and I’m not letting you go anywhere!
It doesn’t matter if we are together or far apart, we’ll always be in each other’s thoughts in every Christmas there is and there will be!
I look forward to spending some quality moments with you on this beautiful occasion.
Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support.
I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of.
I can never think of a Christmas without you by my side.
I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that there is no one in this world who can make me happier than you.
Let love fill the hearts of your dearest ones!
Fill your heart with hopes of tomorrows and your mind with memories of yesterday.

Funny Christmas Wishes

merry christmas greetings wishes, have a merry Christmas
I decided to spend time with you rather than buying something with the money.
You have already achieved so many great things this year.
I can’t imagine a sentence without the ‘F’ word when I’m talking with you.
Who needs a Christmas gift when they have a friend like me?
And then you’d wake up and realize it was a dream!
Nothing in life can be gained without a promise to be returned.
Santa is a big, fat bear, who comes once in a year.
Don’t forget to say your prayers when you have a chance if you want in your life happiness in abundance.
All my dreams came to reality when I married you.
And now I know, why reality is always so hard to accept.
What a perfect time for you to be grateful for having me in your life.
You may not always admit but I already know you’re so lucky.

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

If you like, please share these ‘Merry Christmas Wishes’ with your friends, followers, and family on social media. 

Click Here For Next Post



2 comments:

Only Post related comments are accepted to publish on site. No spam and promotional comments, please.

Advertisement

Sponsored Contents